Time with a BMW [E90 325i]

jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
edited October 12, 2006 in Holy Macro
So while my car (2002 E46 325i) is at the dealer getting work done I get to drive around in an E90 (newest 3 series) 325i. Black on gray with no options and automatic transmission. Today I went on some back roads to take some autumn pictures... Taken with an Canon XTi.

e90_325_01.jpg

e90_325_02.jpg

e90_325_03.jpg

e90_325_04.jpg

e90_325_05.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2006
    jsedlak wrote:
    So while my car (2002 E46 325i) is at the dealer getting work done I get to drive around in an E90 (newest 3 series) 325i. Black on gray with no options and automatic transmission. Today I went on some back roads to take some autumn pictures... Taken with an Canon XTi.

Too bad that the car is so reflective, I find it very distracting.
    You picked a nice location, look at those lovely colours in your background.
    ....... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Too bad that the car is so reflective

Yep, you definitely need to get a polarizing filter. Though I think #4 looks really good *with* the reflections. #2 is also really cool, but would be improved with reduced glare.

Nice ride...
    Chris
  • jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2006
    Thanks guys... I went up and down the road a couple times as there were better spots but would lend the car to being vulnerable to passing traffic.

Ended up being lots of glare...