Xmas has started already

dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
edited December 18, 2004 in Accessories
And so far I got a Canon 28-135 F/3.5-5.6 IS usm Lense. :lust
Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
www.zxstudios.com
http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2004
    It is in the giving you get true happiness! So what did you get me?

ginger:D

deal.gif

(I have passed Christmas and spent last night figuring what my tax return would be.) Christmas is a non present event in this house. Bill's company holds back a paycheck every year. And has started deducting 600.00 in taxes for use of the company vehicle. In December they do this! So tax time is MY time!

Mailed the calendars yesterday. Priority mail, $40.00.

Hey, just noticed which lens you got, I have that lens on my camera right now. It is my walk around lens, that and the kit lens, this one here has less distortion. Though not as wide. Since I have been taking people and dogs, this has been THE LENS for a week. You will love it!!!! (Somehow the IS keeps getting turned off, I have a 70-300 with the same problem. It has been very soft, I am now wondering if it is because of camera shake with the IS turned off. I actually looked up to see what was "on". It is the 1. O is off. (Ok, a little dim on my part, but I wanted to make sure.)

Be sure to get a UV or whatever to protect that lens, I didn't. Mine is all scratched, still plan to get the UV, it hasn't hurt the photos, yet. I love it. It is one lens I would buy all over again. Would not buy the 70-300 at this pt, though I would get some kind of long lens.

g, again
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.