First attempt...

biravatchbiravatch Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited October 15, 2006 in Holy Macro
Here's my first attempt at photography. I recently bought a Casio Exilim EX-z60, and these are a few shots that I took around my place. What do you all think?

27408668411_0_ALB.jpg
28670768411_0_ALB.jpg
58670768411_0_ALB.jpg
50770768411_0_ALB.jpg
29670768411_0_ALB.jpg
96981188411_0_ALB.jpg

Comments

• Dramatapix®Dramatapix® Registered Users Posts: 430 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2006
    I don't see anything. :)
    My Gear: D200, D80, 50 f/1.4, 28-75 f/2.8, 55-200 f/4-5.6, 18-55 f/3.5-5.6, 70-200 f2.8, (4) White Lightning Ultra 1200's, SB600, (2) Lightspheres, 17" Macbook Pro, 24" Apple Imac, Thinkpad T42, Epson R-260, PSCS2, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, PS Elements 4
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2006
    Welcome to the forum !

No images :cry
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2006
    biravatch wrote:
    Here's my first attempt at photography. I recently bought a Casio Exilim EX-z60, and these are a few shots that I took around my place. What do you all think?

Well hi there Biravatch and welcome to Dgrin :D ... I can see your images.

The rusted curled up steele or wire looks interesting, and the water flowing shot too........ the last shot is not in focus.

Whats your favourite subject Biravatch??
    You got anything in particular you like to photograph best ??

Thanks for sharing your images clap.gif and I do hope you enjoy Dgrin and the folks here....... there is so much here for you to search through.

Happy Shooting............. Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • biravatchbiravatch Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited October 15, 2006
    Thanks for the comments.
    Right now I think I like shooting things that are 'interesting'. I've probably taken no more than 200 photographs in my life, and they were all on disposable cameras. So I'm about as raw as they come. I did get some nice shots of a couple deer wading through a local river to catch a drink.

I guess that I want to get nice shots out of situations or items where most people wouldn't even consider taking a picture.
    Skippy wrote:
    Well hi there Biravatch and welcome to Dgrin :D ... I can see your images.

The rusted curled up steele or wire looks interesting, and the water flowing shot too........ the last shot is not in focus.

Whats your favourite subject Biravatch??
    You got anything in particular you like to photograph best ??

Thanks for sharing your images clap.gif and I do hope you enjoy Dgrin and the folks here....... there is so much here for you to search through.

Happy Shooting............. Skippy (Australia)