Medium images gone missing!

frankensteinfrankenstein Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited October 14, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I posted a thread in the "Journeys" section yesterday with a selection of images - they were linked to the medium images in the Canadian Rockies gallery on my Smugmug site (http://frankenstein.smugmug.com/gallery/1983375)

For some reason the images weren't visible in my post, but I think that's now fixed. But now, the medium-sized images of the images I linked aren't visible in my Smugmug gallery - the thumbnails, S and L images are there, but the M ones are gone! For example, on the 1st page of the Rockies gallery, the M image of the 2nd shot is not there, but all the other sizes are:scratch

Does anyone have a reason - and a solution - for this?

Frank

Comments

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited October 14, 2006
    Frank,
    That image is there in all sizes ne_nau.gif Niceeee image to boot iloveyou.gif You might want to try emptying your cache. I viewed your gallery using IE6 and Firefox. No problems viewing any size images.

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • frankensteinfrankenstein Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited October 14, 2006
    Frank,
    That image is there in all sizes ne_nau.gif Niceeee image to boot iloveyou.gif You might want to try emptying your cache. I viewed your gallery using IE6 and Firefox. No problems viewing any size images.

Steve
    Thanks Steve - I see them now (I cleared the browser cache)thumb.gif

Frank