Someone get on the horn with EZ Prints

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited October 16, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I got a 24x36 today. One end of the tube had 2 air packets, but the other end had none. Luckily, the resulting damage was minimal (I was able to fix it with the back of my nail, plus this was largely a test to see if what I thought was the worst photo that could be 24x36 really was the worst that could still be 24x36, plus I forgot to make one big change so I'm going to be reordering this at some point), but I can see how this would have the potential to cause damage. I think it would be a short run expense but a long run savings to put air packets at both ends of the tube.

Comments

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited October 16, 2006
    Good feedback! thumb.gifthumb.gif Thank you for bringing this to our attention :D Your observations will be communicated to EZ Prints.

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2006
    I failed to note, but upon closer inspection it looks like what happened is the air baggies on the other side fell into the photo, so either they need slightly larger air baggies or to roll the 24x36's slightly tighter.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2006
    I failed to note, but upon closer inspection it looks like what happened is the air baggies on the other side fell into the photo, so either they need slightly larger air baggies or to roll the 24x36's slightly tighter.
    That can happen. I know for a fact that they put the air packets on each end. Would you like a reprint Richard? Just holler to the help desk, no problem.

wave.gif and thanks for lettign us know .
  • marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Would you like a reprint Richard? Just holler to the help desk, no problem.

Thanks, but no I don't need a reprint. I was able to straighten out the damage with the back of my fingernail, plus this was just a test anyways.
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2006
    lol3.gif That's a work-a-holic for ya - puts "I will be away from dgrin" in big red letters in his sig, then goes ahead and takes care of some customer support the very first day. :crazy :D