Morgana

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited October 18, 2006 in People
I met Morgana in quite an unusual place - Strand Arcade, which is full of upmarket boutiques. I don’t think Morgana was thrilled initially with an idea of being photographed.

Click the phtographs or the links to see bigger images

Comments

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2006
    Perfect shot for selective coloring, I think!!! I work with a gal who resembles this person a lot. I have tried to get her to allow me to take her photo, but she declines. Funny, she changes her hair color weekly, adds new tatoos whenever she can afford it, seems to be craving attention but no photos! :)
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited October 17, 2006
    It's unbelievable the array of subjects you encounter. Love these but the first pic really captures a great expression on her face. Her eyes and lips are really talking to the lens here. I can feel her smirk in my face.
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2006
    I am hoping she will contact me and I can take few more photographs. I left her my business card with contact details (as I do with most of my photo subjects lately)

Are you trying to understand women? Laughing.gif!
    saurora wrote:
    Perfect shot for selective coloring, I think!!! I work with a gal who resembles this person a lot. I have tried to get her to allow me to take her photo, but she declines. Funny, she changes her hair color weekly, adds new tatoos whenever she can afford it, seems to be craving attention but no photos! :)
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2006
    Yes, Sydney can be a very colourful place and this is only CBD. I wish I had time to visit Newtown during lunches - this is a suburb with lots of culture and alternative lifestyle.
    truth wrote:
    It's unbelievable the array of subjects you encounter. Love these but the first pic really captures a great expression on her face. Her eyes and lips are really talking to the lens here. I can feel her smirk in my face.
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2006
    These are great, but the first is especially so. I love how her fingers mimic the V in her hair and I love the colorizing.... Great shots!