Please Help ....canon 350d

BazzaukBazzauk Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited October 18, 2006 in Cameras
Please help

I am able to download the pictures Canon 350D, but can anyone tell me if it's possible to reverse this....transfer pictures from my computer onto my camera so that i can take them to the shop to getv developed...

I know the question seems simple, but i have spent two hours or so trying to complete this task without sucess....
Regards

Bazza :):

Comments

• cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2006
    Sure, when you camera is connected to the PC, it appears as a removable storage device. Just open it in My Computer, and copy files to the card. Personally, I create a new folder for this, and when I am done, I format in the camera afterwards.

Note that you connect to the camera via Windows, not the EOS Utility.
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2006
    Just burn them to a CD or a DVD. ne_nau.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited October 18, 2006
    Bazzauk wrote:
    Please help

I am able to download the pictures Canon 350D, but can anyone tell me if it's possible to reverse this....transfer pictures from my computer onto my camera so that i can take them to the shop to getv developed...

I know the question seems simple, but i have spent two hours or so trying to complete this task without sucess....

Hey, I've got a really good idea :D Why not use a Smugmug account to do this? Upload to your own galleries, or if for some reason you can't subscribe, upload to someone else's gallery (a friend who uses SM) and order prints. $0.19 4x6's delivered to your door. Plus you can color correct and crop them yourself, before printing. To me it's loads easier and you'll most likely get better results ne_nau.gif

Or, buy an $11 card reader and you can transfer files to your CF easily.

Just a thought,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • BazzaukBazzauk Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited October 18, 2006
    Thank you all very much for your responses. Unfortunately i do not have the internet at home at the moment when i do get it i will do as you suggest. Until then i have to find an alternative way. It looks then as though i need a cf card reader....simply answer i just wish they stated this in Canon's manual.....

Again, thank you all kindly

Barry
    Regards

Bazza :):