getImages Returns Invalid User

cmccrackcmccrack Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
I'm writing a bit of code with the XML-RPC interface and have come across a problem using getImages(). I am logging in and getting a list of albums owned by me, which works just fine. However, when I try to pass my session id and one of my album ids to getImages it returns an invalid user fault. Anyone else used getImages successfully?

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2004
    Didn't try yet
    cmccrack wrote:
    I'm writing a bit of code with the XML-RPC interface and have come across a problem using getImages(). I am logging in and getting a list of albums owned by me, which works just fine. However, when I try to pass my session id and one of my album ids to getImages it returns an invalid user fault. Anyone else used getImages successfully?
    Once I do, I will post confirmed results to my list of verified APIs.deal.gif
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes..
    Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • cmccrackcmccrack Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited December 20, 2004
    Don, is there anything else I should be doing to get the list of images in an album?

loginWithPassword()
    getAlbums()
    using the AlbumID member of the returned struct:
    getImages()

If there isn't then this method is broken for me.
  • cmccrackcmccrack Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited December 20, 2004
    Incidently, getAlbums() also fails for me if I use loginAnonymously(). Nikolai, I saw your earlier note about not being able to do anything once logged in anonymously, but I just wanted to verify that it was still broken.
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2004
    loginAnonymously
    cmccrack wrote:
    Incidently, getAlbums() also fails for me if I use loginAnonymously(). Nikolai, I saw your earlier note about not being able to do anything once logged in anonymously, but I just wanted to verify that it was still broken.
    Yeah, that was basically it. You can login, get session id, but cannot do anything else, not even logout:-).
    Not that I need it, but it would be nice to have it working. Otherwise I'm afraid I'd have to hide it from my app to avoid users blaming me:-)

Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"