Peaches....

Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
edited October 18, 2006 in People
is what they call her....took some shots for one of my wifes coworkers...this is one of them....

c&c?

103349820-M.jpg
www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....

Comments

• thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2006
    I like the shot, it's a very nice picture of the girl. It seems to have a bit of a blue cast but I don't mind it so much- usually people only mind when their face is too red.
    However, I'm not a really big fan of that rock in the foreground. It takes up almost as much space as Peaches in the shot and it seems like the focus might be more on the rock than on her even though you have a nice blurred background seperating her the background.
    I would like to see some more if you took them. You seem to take nice natural shots and you certainly got a nice expression out of the subject so you must have had a good time.
    Good work.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2006
    I agree with Ashley. I think a nice crop will solve the one complaint she and I have with this photo.

This is very nicely done and, if the WB is off just a bit, it's easily corrected.
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2006
    15524779-Ti.gif

Also,

Can't say I'm a fan of the outfit.

No logo + red pants = a nicer picture.
  • Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2006
    I like the shot, it's a very nice picture of the girl. It seems to have a bit of a blue cast but I don't mind it so much- usually people only mind when their face is too red.
    However, I'm not a really big fan of that rock in the foreground. It takes up almost as much space as Peaches in the shot and it seems like the focus might be more on the rock than on her even though you have a nice blurred background seperating her the background.
    I would like to see some more if you took them. You seem to take nice natural shots and you certainly got a nice expression out of the subject so you must have had a good time.
    Good work.
    Ashley

Ashley,

thank you so much for your detailed reply. Thats the sort of thing I like to hear, constructive without putting down, thank you.

As for your comments. I will try to crop this better and see how the WB looks if I adjust a bit.

Thank you, we did have a good time. First time I had met them, so there was a bit of ackwardness but it was fun.

I did take many more some of them are in a gallery at www.Kirkwoodphotography.com

Tim

edited October 18, 2006
    I agree with Ashley. I think a nice crop will solve the one complaint she and I have with this photo.

This is very nicely done and, if the WB is off just a bit, it's easily corrected.

Thank you scott. (see above:D )

edited October 18, 2006
    Owen wrote:
    15524779-Ti.gif

Also,

Can't say I'm a fan of the outfit.

No logo + red pants = a nicer picture.

Owen, thanks for commenting, as far as the outfit, my wife told them to dress to impress and this is what they showed up in (and over an hour laterolleyes1.gif ) Did my best to work with what I had.

Thanks
    Tim