Missing photoshop services in bridge

chrisjleechrisjlee Registered Users Posts: 384 Major grins
edited October 19, 2006 in Finishing School
I have a copy of bridge without the image processor or any photoshop services. Anyone know how to remediate that (besides reinstalling).

I've used a copy of bridge at work that has the photoshop services under "tools" and been depending on using photoshop services.
---
Chris
Detroit Wedding Photography Blog
Canon 10D | 20D | 5D

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2006
    .JSX files
    chrisjlee wrote:
    I have a copy of bridge without the image processor or any photoshop services. Anyone know how to remediate that (besides reinstalling).

I've used a copy of bridge at work that has the photoshop services under "tools" and been depending on using photoshop services.

Assuming you are talking about a Windows installation, these services get installed by a set of JavaScript files. They have a file extension ".jsx". If you search in your working installation for all the .jsx files and then search in your non-working installation and compare the two, you will probably find a difference that can be remedied by copying the right files to the right location.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • chrisjleechrisjlee Registered Users Posts: 384 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2006
    jfriend wrote:
    Assuming you are talking about a Windows installation, these services get installed by a set of JavaScript files. They have a file extension ".jsx". If you search in your working installation for all the .jsx files and then search in your non-working installation and compare the two, you will probably find a difference that can be remedied by copying the right files to the right location.

anyone want to share their jsx files?
    ---
    Chris
    Detroit Wedding Photography Blog
    Canon 10D | 20D | 5D