favorites or populars for sale???

cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
edited October 18, 2006 in SmugMug Support
why are people able to buy my popular photos, if they are listed in galleries where they are not available to buy???

I like the popular photos section but is there a way to list them without being for sale???:dunno

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2006
    cdonovan wrote:
    why are people able to buy my popular photos, if they are listed in galleries where they are not available to buy???

I like the popular photos section but is there a way to list them without being for sale???ne_nau.gif
    Have you tried to buy some of the photos that are not for sale? They won't show up when you press add to cart, or if you have no images at all for sale like me, this will show:
  • cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    Have you tried to buy some of the photos that are not for sale? They won't show up when you press add to cart, or if you have no images at all for sale like me, this will show:

I hit the shopping cart and it asked to select my size and amount of printsne_nau.gif

Don't know where i went wrong???
    I have disabled the popular photos until i figure it out
  • cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2006
    ok freaked for nothing, I shifted pictures into a new gallery today and forgot to opt out of the for sale option at the bottom...all is well again!!!:D