Email Upload Problem

ComfortComfort Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited October 25, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Is there problems or delays with the email upload of photos? Weeks ago I gave my email address out along with the password and it worked perfectly.

I gave the gift of Smugmug to my mother and showed her how to get her friends to email photos to her account.. But the photos are not coming through.. I tried to do the same to my account and again nothing comes through. I noticed on mum's account an email gallery was created but no photos are inside so something has happened. I even tried changing the email password on mums account.

My address is glennbatten.smugmug.com

and mum's is glenice.smugmug.com

have I forgotten to do something or is something broken?

TIA

Glenn

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2006
    Comfort wrote:
    Is there problems or delays with the email upload of photos? Weeks ago I gave my email address out along with the password and it worked perfectly.

I gave the gift of Smugmug to my mother and showed her how to get her friends to email photos to her account.. But the photos are not coming through.. I tried to do the same to my account and again nothing comes through. I noticed on mum's account an email gallery was created but no photos are inside so something has happened. I even tried changing the email password on mums account.

My address is glennbatten.smugmug.com

and mum's is glenice.smugmug.com

have I forgotten to do something or is something broken?

TIA

Glenn
    Hi Glenn,

We are having problems with the email upload system. We're working on a fix, but we have not ETA yet, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
  • ComfortComfort Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited October 19, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Glenn,

We are having problems with the email upload system. We're working on a fix, but we have not ETA yet, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks for that ultra quick reply.... I thought I was going mad!!!
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2006
    Comfort wrote:
    thanks for that ultra quick reply.... I thought I was going mad!!!
    Nope, it wasn't you, it's us :crazy
  • DilipDilip Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited October 25, 2006
    Any estimate of when emailing pictures will work?
    Any progress? I teach photography and today expect my students' images. I hate to for a second week have them email directly to me. What caused this problem in the first place? Thanks!

Dilip
    ivar wrote:
    Nope, it wasn't you, it's us :crazy
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2006
    I have been hoping for an update in this thread here too:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=45529

Any status guys?
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos