Alana

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited October 20, 2006 in People
nearly a month after Miss Australia I am still finding some good shots from the event. Here is a portrait of Alana:
Alana-IMG_6951.jpg
Click on the image or the link to see full size photo of Alana.
From Miss Earth Australia 2006 gallery

Comments

• Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2006
    So you think Yuri's Russian girls are prettier than this Aussie girl?headscratch.gif
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited October 19, 2006
    Allright, I'll fess up. Your photos always convey an emotion or tell a story and this one is just a pretty face. It's a great shot of a pretty face but the actual photo does not really move me. Her eyes are stunning, Yuri quality for sure. bowdown.gif

Feel better now? rolleyes1.gif
    edited October 19, 2006
    Much better Chad.:D I think I just need a backet of icy water.

truth wrote:
    Allright, I'll fess up. Your photos always convey an emotion or tell a story and this one is just a pretty face. It's a great shot of a pretty face but the actual photo does not really move me. Her eyes are stunning, Yuri quality for sure. bowdown.gif

Feel better now? rolleyes1.gif
  • Dramatapix®Dramatapix® Registered Users Posts: 430 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2006
    I hope I don't insult anyone, but I've always had a stereotype in my mind about Russian woman. I won't go into what that stereotype was, but since being introduced to Yuri's Russian models, my opinion has changed drastically. I find Yuri's models to be some of the prettiest woman I've ever seen in my life.
    My Gear: D200, D80, 50 f/1.4, 28-75 f/2.8, 55-200 f/4-5.6, 18-55 f/3.5-5.6, 70-200 f2.8, (4) White Lightning Ultra 1200's, SB600, (2) Lightspheres, 17" Macbook Pro, 24" Apple Imac, Thinkpad T42, Epson R-260, PSCS2, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, PS Elements 4
    edited October 20, 2006
    You really cannot insult any one as these days a typical Russian almost doesn't exist. You have to remember the ethnic mix there is very high. Some of this goes to the time of tzars and even more to the communist era. You can see this in Yuri's photos - the girls very a lot.

PS. I do like Yuri's girls too and my post was just cheeky cry for a few more comments as I think Alana is as pretty as any girl out there.

I hope I don't insult anyone, but I've always had a stereotype in my mind about Russian woman. I won't go into what that stereotype was, but since being introduced to Yuri's Russian models, my opinion has changed drastically. I find Yuri's models to be some of the prettiest woman I've ever seen in my life.