Odd Watermarking Situation

kris10kris10 Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
edited October 20, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I just went to my portraits gallery and the last three photo's I put in there are watermarked with the big ole ugly PROOF from smugmug. I went into photo tools and clicked "watermark", selected all of them, set it to put my watermark on them and then left my computer (even though it says I can keep working in my galleries). When I came back to check them a while later the ugly one is still on those three photo's. EEEWA. :huh Why is that? :scratch
* My Mug *

~ * ~ Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young ~ * ~

Comments

• SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 19, 2006
    kris10 wrote:
    I just went to my portraits gallery and the last three photo's I put in there are watermarked with the big ole ugly PROOF from smugmug. I went into photo tools and clicked "watermark", selected all of them, set it to put my watermark on them and then left my computer (even though it says I can keep working in my galleries). When I came back to check them a while later the ugly one is still on those three photo's. EEEWA. eek7.gif Why is that? headscratch.gif

Can you give me a link to the gallery in question?

Thanks!
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • kris10kris10 Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2006
    Sheaf wrote:
    Can you give me a link to the gallery in question?

Thanks!

I think it finally resolved itself. It was sure odd because it's never done that before. If it does it again when I upload more photo's, I'll go ahead and post the link here. Thanks!!!
    * My Mug *

~ * ~ Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young ~ * ~