My entry??

Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
edited October 24, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Okay...I missed doing the "corner" challege (procastinated)

So I want to get in on this one.....what do you think about this image as my entry?

As usual....all feedback wanted!!

Comments

• Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2006
    I also thought about this one.....
  • ESigginsESiggins Registered Users Posts: 185 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    Both good shots. A lot of emotion as usual. The second one is a different idea so far for the challenge, so that might help you, but I like the first better as a photo.
    Shoot, or shoot not. There is no try.
    http://esiggins.smugmug.com
  • Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    ESiggins wrote:
    Both good shots. A lot of emotion as usual. The second one is a different idea so far for the challenge, so that might help you, but I like the first better as a photo.

Thank you....I like the idea of the 2nd one better, but I just LOVE the 1st one.
    I like originality....so I may work on the 2nd one a bit more and use that!
    Thank you for your feedback!!
    Heather
  • rgbivensrgbivens Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    I agree both are great shots...

One thing about each photo I might suggest...

Image 1: It might add a little more if she was wearing some big snow boots or something. It might help add to the childhood desire to be a 'big person' and go out and play in the snow (if thats what I'm seeing outside...)

Image 2: At first I didn't notice that her shirt was inside out. I liked the position and composition of the shot though. So maybe try a shirt with a more prononunced tag...

Good luck!
    -Grant
    Cameras: Nikon D200 w/grip, Nikon D70, Samsung NV11
    Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
    Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB
  • hugzhugz Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited October 24, 2006
    I really like both shots superb pics

#1 is a sweet shot.
    for the challenge I like #2, it is so like kids with their clothing on inside out.
    kind of made me chuckle thinking of my own kids when they were little.
    And I think photography should make you feel some kind emotion.

hugz