Options

Demolition

mwgricemwgrice Registered Users Posts: 383 Major grins
edited October 25, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Challenge 76 possibilities. The inside of this building is now on the outside.

104656858-L.jpg

104619045-L.jpg

I'd like to reshoot when I get my new camera sometimes this week, but I don't think there's going to be anything left. I'm surprised there is now, actually.

Comments

• Options
    gavingavin Registered Users Posts: 411 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    Your first shot is Killer! it actually made me stop and think... are we on the inside or the oitside... what?? is that the outside or the inside? props man! great job!
    D700 and some glass

www.gjohnstone.com
  • Options
    mwgricemwgrice Registered Users Posts: 383 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    gavin wrote:
    Your first shot is Killer! it actually made me stop and think... are we on the inside or the oitside... what?? is that the outside or the inside? props man! great job!

Thanks. I might as well enter it, unless I shoot something better between now and the end of the week. Can't count on that--I had a bunch of ideas for the last one, and didn't have a chance to try any of them.
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2006
    Of the two I feel the first is the stronger image and conveys the idea of the challenge. Well done
  • Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2006
    mwgrice wrote:
    Challenge 76 possibilities. The inside of this building is now on the outside.

104656858-L.jpg

I like this one and see you entered it. Upon first looking at it, the name "Outside In" popped into my head as the outside is now inside and it would be a play on the theme name.
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug