FOUND: Sigma 10-20mm for Nikon

ESigginsESiggins Registered Users Posts: 185 Major grins
edited October 23, 2006 in Nikon Land
I know this is a pretty new model, so there's aren't a lot of used ones out there, but if anyone has one that they don't use, or needs the money for something else, I'd love to hear about it. About to take a trip to the outback, and this thing will be sweet for that big-ass rock out there. Thanks!

Fred.
Shoot, or shoot not. There is no try.
http://esiggins.smugmug.com

Comments

• rgbivensrgbivens Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    I don't have one but I thought I would comment that it is a very attractive lens. The focal zoom length is very attractive when putting it up against the nikkor 10.5 non-zoom. The only down side is it's not quite as fast. I wish nikon (or somebody) would make something like the sigma lens with a 2.8 constant f-stop.

I just watched the 'Discovery Atlas' show tonight and it featured the land down under. I saw that "big-ass rock" you were talking about. Looks pretty cool.

-Grant
    Cameras: Nikon D200 w/grip, Nikon D70, Samsung NV11
    Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
    Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB