More Sofia-pics! (Not only with mouth wide open! Haha)

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited November 3, 2006 in People
Howdy friends!
Just wanted to share a few more pics from my last shoot with my colleague Sofia. Before, I've had "issues with models not wanting to smile", but with Sofia, that's hardly a problem, in that case more the other way around.
So, here is a few when she isn't turning her self inside out from smiling and laughing! :D

104719515-O.jpg

104720518-O.jpg

104727199-O.jpg

104727214-O.jpg

104723347-O.jpg

Ok! Ok! Sorry... I just couldn't resist posting a few more "smilies"! :D

104721880-O.jpg

Hehe! Who the h*ck is that ugly guy in the mirror!? :D :wink

104727243-O.jpg

Comments

• Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    That last one is just too great!!clap.gif What fun that shot is!!!

I LOVED the first one and I love the "pano" collage!

Great work....she is beautiful!!

Heather
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    Matty, again fantastic job. The first shot and the "smiley" are superb.

Do you know what my "but" will be? ... Eye make up! Sofia's left eye eye-shadow covers more area than right.

Looks like you too are having way too much fun (envy) and the photos are getting better with each set.
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    More great pics!!! #1 for me, Sophia just photographs beautifully in color. I agree w/Ted about her makeup being noticeably heavy-handed on one eye (her left), it is distracting because her eyes are just so beautiful you can't help but stare at them! She looks great smiling...or not! :D
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    gorgeous model you've got there. your retouching is excellent, her skin and eyes look amazing.
  • justMEjustME Registered Users Posts: 209 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    thumb.gif I agree with everyone she's darling, beautiful, gorgeous and cute as a bugs ear! I like her with or without her mouth open. I think your work is fantastic. The light control is excellent and the colors are true. I think your pictures of her could sell ice to Eskimos!mwink.gif
    Canon EOS 30D & 50D
    Arizona, USA
    http://justineolson.smugmug.com/

..........................................................................................
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited October 23, 2006
    Wow!
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2006
    Thank you, Heather! thumb.gif I'm glad if I (we) brought a smile to your face!

Matty
    That last one is just too great!!clap.gif What fun that shot is!!!

I LOVED the first one and I love the "pano" collage!

Great work....she is beautiful!!

Heather
    edited October 24, 2006
    Thank you, Ted!
    You know, I didn't notice til you pointed that out! Haha! Yes, you're right.... I guess I could try with "In order to emphasize absolute symmetry, you need something ever so small that disturb the balance....." Yes, yes, that's why we did that on puropose!:ivar *Kidding*

Matty

Matty, again fantastic job. The first shot and the "smiley" are superb.

Do you know what my "but" will be? ... Eye make up! Sofia's left eye eye-shadow covers more area than right.

Looks like you too are having way too much fun (envy) and the photos are getting better with each set.
    edited October 24, 2006
    Thank you! You know, her eyes are so strong that I didn't notice about the asymmetri in the makeup! mwink.gif Oh man, I'm really good at making up excuses! Hahaha! headscratch.gif Seriously, usually I'm quite quick to notice such things, but this time I didn't. But now when it's pointed out, it's really obvious.

Regards / Matty
    saurora wrote:
    More great pics!!! #1 for me, Sophia just photographs beautifully in color. I agree w/Ted about her makeup being noticeably heavy-handed on one eye (her left), it is distracting because her eyes are just so beautiful you can't help but stare at them! She looks great smiling...or not! :D
    edited October 24, 2006
    Thank you, thank you! bowdown.gif:D
    binghott wrote:
    gorgeous model you've got there. your retouching is excellent, her skin and eyes look amazing.
    edited October 24, 2006
    Haha! Thank you! bowdown.gif Now, don't be to generous with the superlatives, you know, one day I just might start to believe that! Hahahahaah! thumb.gif

Regards / Matty
    justME wrote:
    thumb.gif I agree with everyone she's darling, beautiful, gorgeous and cute as a bugs ear! I like her with or without her mouth open. I think your work is fantastic. The light control is excellent and the colors are true. I think your pictures of her could sell ice to Eskimos!mwink.gif
    edited October 24, 2006
    :D Thanx! :D
    truth wrote:
    Wow!
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2006
    Oh, Mattias!
    How I love Sophia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yuri
    P.S. and you, as a photographer, also :-)
    edited October 24, 2006
    Thank you, Yuri! You know, when it comes from a great photographer like you, it warms a bit extra! thumb.gif

Things have really begun to happen around here! I got member of a photographers/models/MUA (Make Up Artists) site a few months ago, and the last few weeks I've been contacted almost every day by models, wanting me to take their pictures. *Cool!* Way more than I can "handle" (not enough spare time!:cry )

Here is my cornet at the site: (In swedish though)
    http://www.modellbilder.se/portfolio.php?id=28569

Best regards / Matty

Yuri
  • Jeff FillmoreJeff Fillmore Registered Users Posts: 411 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2006
    Wow! Great Eyes!
    Thanks!
    Jeff

flickr

• wally5656wally5656 Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2006
    EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What fantastic photos...........you've outdone yourself. I always look at your stuff and you seem to out do your self every time.

She is a fantastic model..............just superb!!!!!!!
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2006
    Beautiful young woman there...she should be a model. Absolutely stunning. Beautiful eyes...teeth...smile...the whole package. Great job. :D
  • Fusion_UKFusion_UK Registered Users Posts: 249 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2006
    Probably going to get ripped into for this, beautiful model but I would be very tempted to clone out the freckles, she only has one or two but the realy stand out like spots or blemishes, otherwise I love the pics. Ian clap.gif
    Ian :photo
    ALL COMMENTS / CRITS GRATEFULLY RECEIVED
    http://www.pbase.com/kissfoto
    http://fusion.zenfolio.com/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/imiller/

Use Canon EOS 1Ds Mk1,10D, Nikon D100, plus Nikon F and F2. Sigma 10-20EX DG HSM, Sigma 15-30 EX DG, Sigma 75-300 APO DG...:barb
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2006
    Congratulation on Modellbilder Matty! You deserve it with your wonderful images. Your choice of models doesn't hurt anything either iloveyou.gif. I think you could do a series on Sofias eyes alone. They just grab you and pull you into them.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2006
    Love that last one, and the others are good too! Nice work.

As for freckles, I've always loved them, but I've found mixed opinions among other people. I say keep them though.:D
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited November 2, 2006
    pretty model .. i did notice the freckles myself.. but her eyes bring you back..
    edited November 3, 2006
    thumb.gif Yepp! I agree! mwink.gif
    gdad wrote:
    Wow! Great Eyes!
    edited November 3, 2006
    Haha! Thank you, Yuri! We'll see more of her in about 6-7 months! :D
    Yuri
    edited November 3, 2006
    *Haha* Thank you, Wally! What a wonderful comment, it'll bring a proud smile to my face all day! thumb.gif
    wally5656 wrote:
    EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What fantastic photos...........you've outdone yourself. I always look at your stuff and you seem to out do your self every time.

She is a fantastic model..............just superb!!!!!!!
    edited November 3, 2006
    Thank you very much, Seneca! I'll pass that on to her (if she hasn't checked in here by herself already!) mwink.gif

Matty
    Seneca wrote:
    Beautiful young woman there...she should be a model. Absolutely stunning. Beautiful eyes...teeth...smile...the whole package. Great job. :D
    edited November 3, 2006
    Thank you! Well, I understand - blemishes, scars and stuff like that always has to go, but I never touch birthmarks (not freckles) unless the model asked for it.

Matty
    Fusion_UK wrote:
    Probably going to get ripped into for this, beautiful model but I would be very tempted to clone out the freckles, she only has one or two but the realy stand out like spots or blemishes, otherwise I love the pics. Ian clap.gif
    edited November 3, 2006
    Thank you Nick! With modellbilder, things has really begun to happen. I get contacted by new models every day now. Far more than I can "handle" (due to lack of time)

Matty
    gluwater wrote:
    Congratulation on Modellbilder Matty! You deserve it with your wonderful images. Your choice of models doesn't hurt anything either iloveyou.gif. I think you could do a series on Sofias eyes alone. They just grab you and pull you into them.
    edited November 3, 2006
    Thanx! When it comes to birthmarks (it's not freckles) I never clone them out unless the model specifically asked for it.

Matty
    coldclimb wrote:
    Love that last one, and the others are good too! Nice work.

As for freckles, I've always loved them, but I've found mixed opinions among other people. I say keep them though.:D
    edited November 3, 2006
    Thank you! Personally, I think the birthmarks adds to her look.

Matty
    pretty model .. i did notice the freckles myself.. but her eyes bring you back..