NY state problem?

lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
edited October 23, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Mornin.. now I know my population of customers may be a little dense so lets bear that in mind but has anyone else had a problem with an order refusing to process as it won't accept "NY" as a state? she is using the drop down menu and I'm assuming it must be her not completing something but I'm just interested to hear if anyone else has noticed anything. I'm going to do the order for her and she's sending me a check..:dunno

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    lynnma wrote:
    Mornin.. now I know my population of customers may be a little dense so lets bear that in mind but has anyone else had a problem with an order refusing to process as it won't accept "NY" as a state? she is using the drop down menu and I'm assuming it must be her not completing something but I'm just interested to hear if anyone else has noticed anything. I'm going to do the order for her and she's sending me a check..ne_nau.gif
    NY Problem? Perish the thought! :D

Sure sounds like a cookie problem to me. In the future, if they just clear their cookies, and try again, they shouldn't have any trouble.
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    NY Problem? Perish the thought! :D

Sure sounds like a cookie problem to me. In the future, if they just clear their cookies, and try again, they shouldn't have any trouble.
    yes that was perhaps my thinking.. Ny of all places. I think it'll be easier for me to do it and get the check than try to explain to her how to "clear her cookies" rolleyes1.gif
    thanks
    Lynn