How to downgrade account (if necessary)

frankensteinfrankenstein Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited October 24, 2006 in SmugMug Support
My account is due for renewal in December. I recently upgraded to the Pro account as it was only going to cost $17 from now till renewal time, and I thought it was a reasonable price to try out the options (and who knows, sell a print or two!). But how do I downgrade back to Power or Standard user level if I decide Pro isn't for me? At the moment there's only an Upgrade option in the control panel which tells me there's nowhere to upgrade to as I'm already at Pro level - I can't see how to downgrade. Or will there be an option to downgrade as renewal time approaches?

Frank

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2006
    My account is due for renewal in December. I recently upgraded to the Pro account as it was only going to cost $17 from now till renewal time, and I thought it was a reasonable price to try out the options (and who knows, sell a print or two!). But how do I downgrade back to Power or Standard user level if I decide Pro isn't for me? At the moment there's only an Upgrade option in the control panel which tells me there's nowhere to upgrade to as I'm already at Pro level - I can't see how to downgrade. Or will there be an option to downgrade as renewal time approaches?

Frank
    Hi Frank, email us at the help desk any time prior to your renewal. We'll take care of it for you no problem :D
  • frankensteinfrankenstein Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited October 24, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Frank, email us at the help desk any time prior to your renewal. We'll take care of it for you no problem :D
    Thanks Andy (gee, do you ever leave your keyboard? I'm amazed at how quickly you respond to so many posts thumb.gif). I don't know if I'll stay at the pro level - it's just a toe dipping into the water so far.

Frank