Themes won't go away

BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
edited October 24, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Something wierd happened again over the weekend and I thought it was just the Smugmug team setting up some new features, but after a few days it does not seem to be the case.

I have Themes listed down the length of my site and I cannot make them go away. Not to mention it is really making my site look horrible. Any help?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2006
    BBones wrote:
    Something wierd happened again over the weekend and I thought it was just the Smugmug team setting up some new features, but after a few days it does not seem to be the case.

I have Themes listed down the length of my site and I cannot make them go away. Not to mention it is really making my site look horrible. Any help?
    standby, bones, i have to look up your site

links! we want links! naughty.gif
    edited October 24, 2006
    Brandon, nothing's changed at SmugMug in the last few days. Please give us a link where you see this behavior, and also a screen grab. And, what browser? I'm looking at your site in FF and in IE and it looks quite normal here....

http://studio819.smugmug.com/WMRRA/232241

Andy
  • BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2006
    I figured as much. If my galleries were really messed up looking to users then I would have recieved email along the lines of "WTF Bones?!?!"

Andy, I clicked the link you posted and this is what I get, along with any page I go to.

105105400-O.jpg

As well as when I am viewing a gallery all the images are lined up with the selected one being larger (like usual) but way down at the bottom.
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited October 24, 2006
    Brandon,
    I would suggest logging out of your site, clearing Temp Internet Files and maybe even cookies, while you are there. Then close IE and re-open.

Like Andy wrote, your site looks good to me using IE and FF ne_nau.gif So it's definitely something going on with your PC.

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2006
    Well, oddly enough, clearing the cache did nothing, but clearing the History did. Go figure. Thanks Steve and Andy

Delete this thread
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited October 24, 2006
    BBones wrote:
    Well, oddly enough, clearing the cache did nothing, but clearing the History did. Go figure. Thanks Steve and Andy

Delete this thread

Good that you are back to normal, Brandon thumb.gif

I'd prefer not to delete this thread. You'd be amazed at the number of messages we get about viewing problems on one's own site ne_nau.gif

This is very good information for others. You even taught me something with the history clear tip thumb.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
    edited October 24, 2006

I'd prefer not to delete this thread.
    Not only that, but we just don't delete threads :D