Options

ID photo cards?

GrafxsoundsGrafxsounds Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited October 26, 2006 in Mind Your Own Business
Since Smugmug doesn't have ID photo cards option, does anyone know where a good place to get these done? I tried the luggage tags but they were to thick for what I need. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Andrew

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2006
    What type of photo Id do you actually need...are you talking like the badges hanging around the necks of the Stage Hands (roadies) at concerts.....

Your local Wally world (or an office supply) will have the laminator and the pockets...use photoshop or pagemaker or something similar to produce the design, print it on card stock (60lb to 110lb card stock)...do not use an inkjet picture as the heat from the laminator will mess it up....if nothing else find a small photobooth in the mall and get 5 pic done (or what ever the strips are now) or go have a couple of passport pics done use a glue stick to adhere to card stock after printing and cutting to size, then laminate and you're done .
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    ASMGoodsASMGoods Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited October 26, 2006
    What type of photo ID cards are you looking for?
    Let us know with quantity, we can help!

Lisa
    ASM Goods · 214-256-3583 · Over 200,000 products online and counting…
    Promotional Products, Commercial Printing, Full Color, Gifts, Screen Printing and more!
    www.asmgoods.com