Problem with client seeing my galleries

johngjohng Registered Users Posts: 1,658 Major grins
edited October 25, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I'm stumped on this one. I have a client that is trying to view 2 of my galleries but cannot see the photos. According to her, she can see the photos in other galleries, but when she clicks on either of the galleries she wants to see she can't see any photos. This is the message I received from her this morning.
"No, I was not able to view the pictures--I still get empty boxes where the pictures should be. I see a different picture each time I go back to the menu, but can't view the gallery on either volleyball game."

Unfortunately she first broght this to my attention on Friday but she didn't respond to my email until Today so it's tough to carry on a useful dialogue. I have sent her an email this morning asking what type of machine (apple, PC) she is using and what internet program she's using. I'm waiting to hear back.
My site is www.jagsportsphotos.com
She is trying to get to the 2 volleyball galleries under Wadsworth. I've tried from several different PCs and have no troubles seeing the photos.

Any ideas?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2006
    johng wrote:
    Any ideas?
    Yeah - have your client email us at help@smugmug.com and we'll trouble shoot it for you :D

The galleries open just fine, logged out, in IE, FF and Safari. We'll help your customer, no worries. Perhaps they are at a location that blocks access to SmugMug.
  • johngjohng Registered Users Posts: 1,658 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Yeah - have your client email us at help@smugmug.com and we'll trouble shoot it for you :D

The galleries open just fine, logged out, in IE, FF and Safari. We'll help your customer, no worries. Perhaps they are at a location that blocks access to SmugMug.

Sent her the message - thanks Andy. Yep, I'm stumped - as I said, she can get to my site and see pictures in other galleries on my site just not the pictures in the volleyball galleries. Kind of odd. But I know you guys will help her out - assuming I can cajole her into contacting you - I'm dangling the 'D' word (discount) if she'll work through this with you.

Thanks again for the quick response. If possible, I'd like to get an update if/when she contacts you and this is resolved. That way if another customer runs into the same problem I can have an answer ready for them.