Options

Any way to make it so one click back makes it all the way back?

PhotolisticPhotolistic Registered Users Posts: 347 Major grins
edited October 28, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
When looking at the standard smugmug thumbs. when you click on many pics then want to go back, you have to click back as many times as pics that you looked at. Any way to get around this?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2006
    When looking at the standard smugmug thumbs. when you click on many pics then want to go back, you have to click back as many times as pics that you looked at. Any way to get around this?
    Hi, "it depends" on the gallery and customization. Can you give a gallery link please? ear.gif
  • Options
    edited October 25, 2006
    www.jimyeager.smugmug.com

Right now I am using filmstrip on my galleries so people do not have to click back a million times. But I would like to use smugmug with all the thumbs on the side.
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2006
    www.jimyeager.smugmug.com

Right now I am using filmstrip on my galleries so people do not have to click back a million times. But I would like to use smugmug with all the thumbs on the side.
    Hi, not quite sure what exactly you're after, will the navigation arrows below the photo not work for you? Or am I missing your question? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2006
    ok...

for every thumbnail you click, you have to click the back button that many times to get to the main page.

Is there any way to make it to you can get back to the home page with one click of the back button?

Andy wrote:
    Hi, not quite sure what exactly you're after, will the navigation arrows below the photo not work for you? Or am I missing your question? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2006
    ok...

for every thumbnail you click, you have to click the back button that many times to get to the main page.

Is there any way to make it to you can get back to the home page with one click of the back button?

How about clicking on "Jim Yeager" in the breadcrumb?