Options

ASM Goods - Business Cards

3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
edited October 26, 2006 in Mind Your Own Business
Just wanted to give everyone heads up on ASM Goods or www. asmgoods.com.

I ordered a large batch of business cards from them. They are very much legit. If anyone is looking for cards I would give my recommendation! I had near perfect luck with them.

Things I must note.

1. They offered FREE shipping! That is true, it was free.

2. The UV gloss cards are VERY high quality.

3. The card stock was thinner than the cards I got from overnightprints.com but still very very nice.

4. The bleed lines they give in the photoshop .psd file are not exact but pretty close. I put some graphics right on the line that was suposed to be cut and there was about 1/16 over that line in the .psd template thus showing a little more than I wanted. The template is still very useful. Just extend your graphics a little beyond the bleed lines.

5. I WILL order my next batch from them as well!!!

2,500 cards for $85 bucks is very good IMO. I think they sent me about 3,300 though :thumb

A++ IMHO

Comments

• Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    I interested but having a hard time finding useful information on their web-site on how to order, specify design, or finding the template PSD file to which you refer.

Did you end up calling them or am I just more dense than the average bear (something I don't contest).
  • Options
    3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    Scott,

I have sent them your information. The contacted me via email and I think I might have emailed with 2 of them Here is the information of the lady I emailed with last.

The email address was support@asmgoods.com

Lisa
    ASM Goods · 214-256-3583 · Over 200,000 products online and counting…
    Promotional Products, Commercial Printing, Full Color, Gifts, Screen Printing and more!
    www.asmgoods.com

I interested but having a hard time finding useful information on their web-site on how to order, specify design, or finding the
    template PSD file to which you refer.

Did you end up calling them or am I just more dense than the average bear (something I don't contest).