Options

Reshot my entry...

Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
edited October 29, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Okay...I took the advice of a few people on my #76 challenge entry Inside Out this was the original that I wanted to use:

105389951-M.jpg

and now this is the I want to enter:
105390295-M.jpg

Is this better? I totally think so!!

C&C much appreciated!!

Heather

Comments

• Options
    TomaSTomaS Registered Users Posts: 314 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2006
    Technically it is much improved and it also nails the connection to the theme better. On the other hand, I miss seeing her cute expression. One more time?
  • Options
    jamismjamism Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    105390295-M.jpg

reminds me of this book cover...

inside%20out.jpg
  • Options
    AikenAiken Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    I agree, I think the T-Shirt and label work better, but liked seeing the face on the previous pic :)

Rob
    www.aiken.smugmug.com
  • Options
    imagin'imagin' Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Okay...I took the advice of a few people on my #76 challenge entry Inside Out this was the original that I wanted to use:
    Is this better? I totally think so!!
    C&C much appreciated!!
    Heather

I very much like the image of #1 and also the thinking in #2.
    I wonder if it is worth trying to 'shop' some more attention to the label in #1 by locally playing with contrast etc?.
    (btw - the word 'Dazzled' in the label of #1 somehow fits the idea of inside-out beter than the word in the other label.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Hi and Thanks to all for your comments!! I really appreciate each and everyone!!
    I would have like to try it again after all the feedback of liking the shot with my daughters face, but as it is, she fell yesturday while coming out of a jumpy house at a Fall carnival and scratched her face REAL good. She has NO desire to be phtographed right now and try as I may to tell her "Mommy can take that out"....she says "NO WAY!!!"

So...thank you all again....who knows, maybe the next challeng will be "Scratches" mwink.gif

Heather