Problems with arrange photos

spider-tspider-t Registered Users Posts: 443 Major grins
edited October 26, 2006 in SmugMug Support
This is the second time I have seen some strange-ness around the arrange photos feature. The last time someone at help@smugmug arranged my image for me and had not ever heard of a problem.

This time there are a lot more photos I have arranged. I have changed my gallery from sort by filename to sort by position. I then moved all the images around in the order I wanted them and after I saved and viewed, nothing moved.

I did a refresh on my page, no difference.

I am using firefox. I tried the arrange photo feature under the photo tools. When I view the photos in the arrange expert tool, I can see the photo positions have been changed, but the photos are just not displaying in that order.

This is the gallery: http://www.trishtunney.com/gallery/2032540

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Trish

Comments

• spider-tspider-t Registered Users Posts: 443 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    spider-t wrote:
    This is the second time I have seen some strange-ness around the arrange photos feature. The last time someone at help@smugmug arranged my image for me and had not ever heard of a problem.

This time there are a lot more photos I have arranged. I have changed my gallery from sort by filename to sort by position. I then moved all the images around in the order I wanted them and after I saved and viewed, nothing moved.

I did a refresh on my page, no difference.

I am using firefox. I tried the arrange photo feature under the photo tools. When I view the photos in the arrange expert tool, I can see the photo positions have been changed, but the photos are just not displaying in that order.

This is the gallery: http://www.trishtunney.com/gallery/2032540

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    Trish

I don't know what the story is. I tried it again hours later and it worked. It's the second time I've really been stuck by this problem. And I know that when the problems are intermittent, they are harder to find. But I hope this one gets fixed some day.

You know how antsy a bride can get waiting for her photos. This was a bad day for this to break on me.

thanks,
    Trish