error message (and sentence structure problem)

mkress65mkress65 Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
edited October 26, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi guys and gals -- just got the following error message when attempting to do a crop:

There was a system error during cropping. Please smugmug customer service.. You may also return to your gallery.

I believe that you might be missing a verb... like "contact" or "email" :D

Also, when I went to finish the crop on the photo, the ratio pull down didn't seem to constrain the dimensions of the image. And... before you ask... here's the link to the photo. http://mkress65.smugmug.com/gallery/1332847/2/62854020

I ended up cropping manually, but thought I'd pass along the error message.

Thanks,

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    Hi,

Can't replicate the error, but I've bugged the grammar problem, thanks thumb.gif
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 26, 2006
    We'll keep trying to replicate it on our end. Please let us know if you see the same problem with cropping.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • mkress65mkress65 Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    Will do. It was one of the last ones I had time to crop last night -- although there were 1 or 2 afterward that didn't generate an error message and the crop ratio worked. If I can duplicate it, I'll post here. May have been that I hit the "apply crop" (or save or whatever) button twice headscratch.gif