Movie Tutorials...

PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
edited December 21, 2004 in Technique
If you have not visited this site yet, please do. They have a lesson on Enhancing Digital Photography with Photoshop that has literally blown me away. I've learned tricks and tips that I wish I knew 2 years ago to save me hours of editing. They have a few free ones that give you an idea of the instructor and teaching method.

If you're like me, with tons of books and little time to read them, then this will be the best $25 you ever spent for a month's subscription. Books just can't convey what a video can in real-time.

And hey, $25/mth spent on learning is always justified. I'd rather see it go to education than a cable bill. Just my 2 cents. This is the 2nd time I've enrolled in the past year and it's been a wonderful experience.

Btw, you will need broadband. Most movies are 3-30mb.
Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

Comments

• DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2004
    Interesting stuff on Camera Raw
    Thanks for the link. I reviewed all the free ones. I didn't know all that stuff about the file browser, although it's not the way I currently work. Camera Raw was interesting, I don't shoot too much raw, but want to learn so when I need it I know what to do with it. :-)

If you have not visited this site yet, please do. They have a lesson on Enhancing Digital Photography with Photoshop that has literally blown me away. I've learned tricks and tips that I wish I knew 2 years ago to save me hours of editing. They have a few free ones that give you an idea of the instructor and teaching method.