Options

Image pricing?

evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
edited October 26, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I’ve searched and I see a way to reset gallery and portfolio prices back to default. However, I've set image pricing, sometimes on a single image in a gallery and sometimes on multiple images in a gallery. Is there by any chance an easy way to reset ALL “image” pricing to default or do I have to manually go image by image in each gallery to reset them to default prices? Since Image pricing overrides gallery and portfolio, I don't think there is an easy way to do this...Thanks in advance!:scratch
Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    evoryware wrote:
    I’ve searched and I see a way to reset gallery and portfolio prices back to default. However, I've set image pricing, sometimes on a single image in a gallery and sometimes on multiple images in a gallery. Is there by any chance an easy way to reset ALL “image” pricing to default or do I have to manually go image by image in each gallery to reset them to default prices? Since Image pricing overrides gallery and portfolio, I don't think there is an easy way to do this...Thanks in advance!headscratch.gif

Hi, there is not. If JT has a way to do this that I'm aware of, I'll come back here...