Yet another few pics of Sofia

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited October 26, 2006 in People
Howdy friends!

Just wanted to share a few more pics from my last shoot with Sofia. I'm at work, retouching on my laptop, so I'm not a 100% secure of the colors. I guess my Sofia-pics has begun to grow rather repetitative now, hope you don't mind....

Regards / Matty

105592942-O.jpg

105122874-O.jpg

105595428-O.jpg

105599697-O.jpg

Comments

• Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    I personally do not like poses with face close against a wall but that is just a personal thing. The images technically and aesthetically are very good.

The reason why I am replying , it to highlight how different people can look. If you compare the first two photographs you may as well say it is two different people.

Matty, one more comment: Sofia looks a lot more relaxed in those "serious" photos.
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    Hi Matty,
    I wish I had such a beautifull model to photograph.
    You did a very good work and your photos are very nice and well shot.
    I do like all of them.
    All the best. :Dthumb.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    Thank you, Ted!
    Yes, and that is what I find so fascinating. Even the smallest change in angles and lighting can make a person look totally different, for good or worse - or good or even more good! mwink.gif

Yes, we snapped these "serious" pics towards the end of our session. It's a big difference between the first frames and the last.

Regards / Matty
    I personally do not like poses with face close against a wall but that is just a personal thing. The images technically and aesthetically are very good.

The reason why I am replying , it to highlight how different people can look. If you compare the first two photographs you may as well say it is two different people.

Matty, one more comment: Sofia looks a lot more relaxed in those "serious" photos.
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    Thank you, Antonio! thumb.gif Well, you know - Sofia is just about to go travelling for 6 months, shall I ask her to pay you a visit for a shoot? mwink.gif Haha!

Regards / Matty
    Hi Matty,
    I wish I had such a beautifull model to photograph.
    You did a very good work and your photos are very nice and well shot.
    I do like all of them.
    All the best. :Dthumb.gif