ma boy

cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
edited October 27, 2006 in People
I have been taking pictures of horses all summer and am having fun with kids and portraits...this is my own...just wanted some C&C if you please!!!:D

Comments

• cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    Can't quite get the hang of multiple picture posting...so here's the second and final
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2006
    I think they're a bit underexposed, and I would like to see a catchlight in the eyes, whether it is from a white shirt, a reflector or a flash, or the sun, or light through trees. Would show his blue eyes better! I also feel that they are both a bit tight; I would leave some more space around his head. Lovely bokeh though.
  • cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2006
    Owen wrote:
    I think they're a bit underexposed, and I would like to see a catchlight in the eyes, whether it is from a white shirt, a reflector or a flash, or the sun, or light through trees. Would show his blue eyes better! I also feel that they are both a bit tight; I would leave some more space around his head. Lovely bokeh though.

I agree with the light in his eyes we went for a walk in the woods and this was in a shady spot...it was just a shot to take, he was posing for me..and quite close so that's as much of him as i could get in the shot!!! and thanks about the bokeh...I had to google it:heh