grandson on the pot-

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited October 28, 2006 in People
no encumbrances allowed for a dump-

(my grandson has to pull all of his clothes off in order to take a dump-
-no front or back showing-but decided to pull the pic-see below)

Comments

• Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    First...I thought..."What! No newspaper." rolleyes1.gif Then I realized this little guy probably doesn't read yet.rolleyes1.gif

Nice capture.:D

(save this one for when he gets older...in case he gets too big for his britches!)
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    This is hilarious!

But honestly, I probably wouldn't post pics like this in a public forum. I had some photos like this available to the public and they got too many views for me to feel comfortable.... Just my two cents. ne_nau.gif

Great shot! I'm sure he'll hate you when he's older.... but only for a little while! :D
  • Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    But honestly, I probably wouldn't post pics like this in a public forum. I had some photos like this available to the public and they got too many views for me to feel comfortable.... Just my two cents. ne_nau.gif

I knew someone would bring this up when I saw the pic. There is no allowing for creeps...to my way of thinking. I assume that the dgrin forum is free of them. Our society is too involved with them...IMO. I do understand your point.....I just wanted to add MY 2 cents.:D
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    Ric Grupe wrote:
    I knew someone would bring this up when I saw the pic. There is no allowing for creeps...to my way of thinking. I assume that the dgrin forum is free of them. Our society is too involved with them...IMO. I do understand your point.....I just wanted to add MY 2 cents.:D

I assumed no one would see my girl's bums, too... It sucks that we have that kind of society. Ugh...

Anyway, I debated on whether or not to say something. But if I had posted something like that, I would have wanted someone to.... Obviously, it's each person's choice as to what should be posted or removed. (I never would have said anything on a truly private board.)

Hope I didn't cause too much of a stir. That definitely wasn't my intention!
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited October 28, 2006
    thanks andi and ric-

the more I thought about it, the more I didn't like it up there-

regrettably, too many

creeps out there (don't lock 'em up and throw away the key, just shoot 'em and save us the money)-

thanks again-
    edited October 28, 2006
    andi-

just saw your last post-

you did not create a stir as far as I am concerned-

I'm grateful that you brought it up-

aren't we glad that we can live in a country where an organization exists such as nambla and that the aclu is willing to represent them-

and that judges are not willing to sentence perverts to long long sentences-
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    gefillmore wrote:
    andi-

just saw your last post-

you did not create a stir as far as I am concerned-

I'm grateful that you brought it up-

aren't we glad that we can live in a country where an organization exists such as nambla and that the aclu is willing to represent them-

and that judges are not willing to sentence perverts to long long sentences-

Used to be if a nambla member did get locked up it didn't survive long on the inside...as an insider would be thinking...coulda been my kid.....said nambla member became ex-nambla and was sent home in a box......
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited October 28, 2006
    "Used to be if a nambla member did get locked up it didn't survive long on the inside...as an insider would be thinking...coulda been my kid.....said nambla member became ex-nambla and was sent home in a box"

......it is right, and it couldn't happen to a better it-

for those that are uninformed, nambla stands for north american man boy love association-

these scumbugs believe it is a right for them to 'have' or 'make love' or whatever to young boys, and that said boys should have a right to do as they wish regarding 'sex'-
  • jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    ... ne_nau.gif

After reading I have to post so I am not just tagged as another view. I guess the shot was of someone going to the bathroom? I saw the title and had a "wtf?" moment... heh
    edited October 28, 2006
    jsedlak wrote:
    ... ne_nau.gif

After reading I have to post so I am not just tagged as another view. I guess the shot was of someone going to the bathroom? I saw the title and had a "wtf?" moment... heh

edited first post for an explanation-