can't access gallery

dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
edited October 28, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I've been trying for twenty minutes now-- can't get any photos to load in this gallery. I click on a photo and nothing happens (well, I get the windows hourglass). Can't access the customize features or move to another gallery or log out or anything. It just freezes me up. Any tips? :scratch

http://petespringer.smugmug.com/gallery/2059074/2

P.S. Yes, Andy, I tried accessing it with FF (my default browser is Mozilla, which is not supported by SM) and it still freezes me up. I can't even get back to my homepage or the control panel to logout.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
website blog instagram facebook g+

Comments

• dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    An update: I ended up creating a new gallery and uploading everything again. The new gallery works fine.

It's odd because this is the second time this has happened to me in the last month or so...

I did forget during the original problem to check whether I had somehow ended up working on the site through petespringer.com instead of the smugmug.petespringer.com. I know that sometimes messes things up. ne_nau.gif

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    dogwood wrote:
    I've been trying for twenty minutes now-- can't get any photos to load in this gallery. I click on a photo and nothing happens (well, I get the windows hourglass). Can't access the customize features or move to another gallery or log out or anything. It just freezes me up. Any tips? headscratch.gif

http://petespringer.smugmug.com/gallery/2059074/2

P.S. Yes, Andy, I tried accessing it with FF (my default browser is Mozilla, which is not supported by SM) and it still freezes me up. I can't even get back to my homepage or the control panel to logout.

I'm accessing it fine? Are you... ? ear.gif
    edited October 28, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    I'm accessing it fine? Are you... ? ear.gif

Nope. The link in my OP still freezes me up with the hour glass if I try to look at a photo or navigate to anywhere else.

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    dogwood wrote:
    Nope. The link in my OP still freezes me up with the hour glass if I try to look at a photo or navigate to anywhere else.
    I've made Don aware of this. Stay tuned, Pete - and sorry for the trouble.
    edited October 28, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    I've made Don aware of this. Stay tuned, Pete - and sorry for the trouble.

Thanks Andy.

Don't know if this helps, but when I had a similar problem about a month ago, it was also accompanied by issues with the zoom thumbs not displaying correctly. Here's a link to THAT gallery-- it's still all frozen up when I try to do anything to it too:

http://petespringer.smugmug.com/gallery/1925643