quick way to rotate photos

leiftvleiftv Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
edited February 22, 2007 in SmugMug Support
is there a quick way to rotate photos when uploading?

Comments

• PBolchoverPBolchover Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    leiftv wrote:
    is there a quick way to rotate photos when uploading?
    No, there is not. However, there is a "rotate photos" function in the drop-down menu under each photo. This allows you to easily rotate many photos at once.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    PBolchover wrote:
    No, there is not. However, there is a "rotate photos" function in the drop-down menu under each photo. This allows you to easily rotate many photos at once.
    15524779-Ti.gif
  • BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2007
    Similiar Question
    Howdy-

So I used the rotate feature to rotate a few photos in a gallery. Then I downloaded the gallery using Star*Explorer. The photos came down in the same orientation on the originals - which is all I downloaded. So my question is, does the Rotate command rotate the photos or just the display or "child" images?

Thanks.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • dmcdmc Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2007
    Howdy-

So I used the rotate feature to rotate a few photos in a gallery. Then I downloaded the gallery using Star*Explorer. The photos came down in the same orientation on the originals - which is all I downloaded. So my question is, does the Rotate command rotate the photos or just the display or "child" images?

Thanks.

I am pretty sure the rotate command affects the Original file, and all the "child" files (Th-S-M-L) are re-created from it. Same goes for Cropping and Color Effects.