Some photo help please

mmrphotommrphoto Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
edited October 29, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I recently shot at an event and I have some funky lines/colors goin on in them. I have never seen something like this before and I'm not sure what can be causing it and why some of the photos look like this, and some don't.

I was using a digital camera with a flash, shooting raw, and a couple of lenses. At first I thought it might be on of the lenses, but looking back, I used a couple with the same results.

Please take a look and let me know if you can provide any insight or if there is a way to fix this. It seems to be in the photos where one of the guys is wearing a suit or where there is a lot of black.

www.mmrphoto.smugmug.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2006
    mmrphoto wrote:
    I recently shot at an event and I have some funky lines/colors goin on in them. I have never seen something like this before and I'm not sure what can be causing it and why some of the photos look like this, and some don't.

I was using a digital camera with a flash, shooting raw, and a couple of lenses. At first I thought it might be on of the lenses, but looking back, I used a couple with the same results.

Please take a look and let me know if you can provide any insight or if there is a way to fix this. It seems to be in the photos where one of the guys is wearing a suit or where there is a lot of black.

www.mmrphoto.smugmug.com

We'll help - but we need a direct gallery link to the photos, please :D
  • mmrphotommrphoto Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    We'll help - but we need a direct gallery link to the photos, please :D

Sorry.... mmrphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/2006259