Live Music of danger zone !

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited October 31, 2006 in People
He was playing folk music on Rabab an instrument from Iran . After hearing it I became huge fan of it what a sound. This is played in danger zone ! i.e Pakistan-Afghanistan border areas ! and rabab is quite famous there history tells this instrument is from Iran . He is wearing national dress of Pakistan and Turban style of Sarhad (bordar state of pak and afgahinstan) people from that area are really great if you meet them. Known for hospitality ! if you are there guests.
106172360-L.jpg

I also made video but it is too big after converting it to 2mb size on movie maker but then converting it to MPEG 1 file size increases to 20 mb !!
What should i do ? 2 min clip

Background was too busy so I converted it to bw
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Very nicely done, Awais
    Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    rjpat wrote:
    Very nicely done, Awais

Thanks Ron
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Nice, and nice recovery from a busy background.

My only gripe is your post is in such a small font--why change that? The standard font is standard because it's easy to read!
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
    edited October 29, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    Nice, and nice recovery from a busy background.

My only gripe is your post is in such a small font--why change that? The standard font is standard because it's easy to read!

Thanks David !
    i 1st type in word then paste here i will fix it :D

My Gallery
  • DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Great shot. Very interesting.
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    very interesting and fantasic shot....that is quite and unusual turban....most americans are used to seeing the standard wrapped turban......Great job Awaisthumb.gifclap.gifthumb
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Aside from some very slight haloing from b&w and colorizing, this is a phenomenal shot! Awesome capture and very interesting information!
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Awais, that is a super shot!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
    edited October 30, 2006
    Thanks all
    soon as i upload movie i will show you what a tune he played !

My Gallery
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    Very good shot Awais. You certainly live in the culture we still know little about in the "west".
    edited October 30, 2006
    Very good shot Awais. You certainly live in the culture we still know little about in the "west".

Thanks Ted i will invite all of you here when things cool down

My Gallery
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    Hi Awais,

Your picture is very nice indeed.
    The man could be looking at us may be ...
    thumb.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
    edited October 30, 2006
    Hi Awais,

Your picture is very nice indeed.
    The man could be looking at us may be ...
    thumb.gif

i waited for few minuts but he didn't faced the camera ! nor i asked me him to do so rolleyes1.gif

Thanks Antonio

My Gallery
  • fcorin13fcorin13 Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2006
    I have to say that I like the bg being in b&w. I think in color it would distract from your subject- the man. The way you have it- you don't even really notice the bg- which is the way it's supposed to be! Great job!
    edited October 31, 2006
    fcorin13 wrote:
    I have to say that I like the bg being in b&w. I think in color it would distract from your subject- the man. The way you have it- you don't even really notice the bg- which is the way it's supposed to be! Great job!

Thank you very much friend

My Gallery