Allow guest to download a full size image in basic account

Mr HansMr Hans Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited October 29, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I am trying to figure out how to allow a guest to download a full size image...
Help says this:
"Many people wonder if their original, high-resolution photos can be downloaded from SmugMug onto their own computers--or onto the computers of their favorite people around the world.
The answer is yes, provided the gallery owner has that option enabled in their customize gallery settings. (Many professional photographers choose not to make their originals available for download.)"

What option do I need to enable? I have a basic account.

I have "view original "set to yes. According to help I am supooset to see the file size under the image but all I see is "s" "L" and "o".

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Mr HansMr Hans Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Never mind, I figured it out...
    Mr Hans wrote:
    I am trying to figure out how to allow a guest to download a full size image...
    Help says this:
    "Many people wonder if their original, high-resolution photos can be downloaded from SmugMug onto their own computers--or onto the computers of their favorite people around the world.
    The answer is yes, provided the gallery owner has that option enabled in their customize gallery settings. (Many professional photographers choose not to make their originals available for download.)"

What option do I need to enable? I have a basic account.

I have "view original "set to yes. According to help I am supooset to see the file size under the image but all I see is "s" "L" and "o".

Thanks in advance.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Mr Hans wrote:
    Never mind, I figured it out...
    thumb.gif