printing panoramic images

aguntheragunther Registered Users Posts: 242 Major grins
edited October 31, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
If I am correct Smugmug uses EZPrints for printing the pictures?
I was wondering if there are any plans to support the panoramic formats of EZPrints (like 12" x howeverlong) in the future. I have used them quite often and I would love the option to sell panoramic prints.
Works great for printouts of such images as this:
106237923-M.jpg

It looks pretty cool on the wall:
secprize.jpg

Maybe you could consider this post a feedback an put it on your list of things to do?

EDIT: I guess the difference in colors comes from the fact that I didn't color manage the lower one. In reality the print looks very close to the file. Funny.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    We would love to offer them, and in fact it's on our list of things to do. It requires a bit of cart re-engineering.

Gorgeous photo!
  • aguntheragunther Registered Users Posts: 242 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    Hey cool. Can't wait until the feature is enabled.
    Nevertheless the features were already good enough to convince me to sign up for my pro account.
    I believe that I could do pretty good on Panoramas, as they have a certain uniqueness many other photos do not have.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    agunther wrote:
    Hey cool. Can't wait until the feature is enabled.
    Nevertheless the features were already good enough to convince me to sign up for my pro account.
    I believe that I could do pretty good on Panoramas, as they have a certain uniqueness many other photos do not have.
    To be clear: I do not have a date of if/when we'll have this - sorry!
  • aguntheragunther Registered Users Posts: 242 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2006
    I got that. I just found it good to know that it was on the list of things to do