49 Ford

Carbon BasedCarbon Based Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
edited November 2, 2006 in Holy Macro
Here is a 1949 Ford, I took this image last Monday just before the owner drove off to use the truck at his tree farm. When I asked if he had trouble getting parts he replied "Nope it never breaks down."

Enjoy

104929009-M.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.drawingwithlight.smugmug.com

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    Great photo i loved bw conversion !
    and it still works ! wow
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    Here is a 1949 Ford, I took this image last Monday just before the owner drove off to use the truck at his tree farm. When I asked if he had trouble getting parts he replied "Nope it never breaks down."

Enjoy

I smiled when I saw that Truck......and the comment that it never breaks down, as I looked at the roof of the shed over the truck rolleyes1.gif

....well the truck might not break down but that roof sure doesn't look real healthy rolleyes1.gif

This image looks great in B&W and Im sure it would look good in Sepia too, it's like stepping back in time.....nicely captured clap.gif
    ..... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    Nice one, CB.thumb.gif
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2006
    I like everything about the picture...the weeds, the wash pales hanging...the firewood...really takes you back time...not that I know that first hand...but it surely looks like an old photo. Great job.thumb.gif
  • Carbon BasedCarbon Based Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited November 2, 2006
    Thanks all, the more and more I shoot the more I'm drawn back to B&W. Can't help it.mwink.gif
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.drawingwithlight.smugmug.com