Mozilla Firefox Giving me problems

rpphotorpphoto Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited November 1, 2006 in SmugMug Support
When i open up my website www.rpphoto.smugmug.com using Firefox all i see is the borders that go around the gallery pictures, one is normal size and the rest are really small squares. If i go into my galleries, all i see is borders. Although this only happens in firefox, not IE, but i would like to use firefox.

any help would be great:scratch

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2006
    rpphoto wrote:
    When i open up my website www.rpphoto.smugmug.com using Firefox all i see is the borders that go around the gallery pictures, one is normal size and the rest are really small squares. If i go into my galleries, all i see is borders. Although this only happens in firefox, not IE, but i would like to use firefox.

any help would be greatheadscratch.gif
    Try clearing all cache and cookies, and close, reopen firefox. Also, what version are you on? ear.gif
  • rpphotorpphoto Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Try clearing all cache and cookies, and close, reopen firefox. Also, what version are you on? ear.gif

Now i am running Firefox 2.0 , the problem started befor this, i cleared everything, cache, cookies and even reinstalled Firefox.
  • devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 1, 2006
    rpphoto wrote:
    Now i am running Firefox 2.0 , the problem started befor this, i cleared everything, cache, cookies and even reinstalled Firefox.

Rob,

In cases like this, a picture tells a thousand words...upload a screenshot so we can see what you mean.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2006
    rpphoto wrote:

any help would be greatheadscratch.gif
    Does this happen for just your site or for every site? If it happens with every site go into the firefox preferences and then go to the general tab (at least in ff 1.5.0.7) and make sure that the Load Images box is checked and the "for originating website only" box is unchecked.
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • rpphotorpphoto Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited November 1, 2006
  • devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 1, 2006
    rpphoto wrote:

Rob,

I must say that looks incredibly cool eek7.gif

can you please link me to this gallery.

Thanks,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2006
    rpphoto wrote:
    When i open up my website www.rpphoto.smugmug.com using Firefox ...headscratch.gif
    You don't need the "www" do you? I doubt that's your problem but just in case...

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2006
    dogwood wrote:
    You don't need the "www" do you?
    It doesn't matter thumb.gif