Options

Printing Panorama Pics

t-revt-rev Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited November 6, 2006 in Digital Darkroom
Where can I print pics 1800px x 900px? We picked up our engagement photos tonight and there is a panorama pic I want to print.

107274038-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2006
    t-rev wrote:
    Where can I print pics 1800px x 900px? We picked up our engagement photos tonight and there is a panorama pic I want to print.

107274038-L.jpg
    Hi Stromquist,

You can print that here, at SmugMug, if you like, say on 8x12 size (larger if you can get a bigger version), and choose no crop in the shopping cart. If you want a pre-cut panorama print, you can try EZPrints direct, www.ezprints.com

I hope this helps!
  • Options
    t-revt-rev Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
    edited November 1, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Stromquist,

You can print that here, at SmugMug, if you like, say on 8x12 size (larger if you can get a bigger version), and choose no crop in the shopping cart. If you want a pre-cut panorama print, you can try EZPrints direct, www.ezprints.com

I hope this helps!

Great! Can you explain to me what Lustre print is like? I'm assuming if I print on 8x12 I'll have to trim it down myself, correct?
  • Options
    nikosnikos Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2006
    Lustre prints are my favorites. They are slightly glossier than the matte finish and they have a very nice surface texture.

If you get your pano printed on an 8x12, you will have to trim off the blank space.

Nikos
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2006
    t-rev wrote:
    Great! Can you explain to me what Lustre print is like? I'm assuming if I print on 8x12 I'll have to trim it down myself, correct?
    Sure, lustre info is here:
    http://www.smugmug.com/prints/lustre-prints.mg

Yes, you'd need to trim it.