77 - System ...Brainstorming

JenGraceJenGrace Registered Users Posts: 1,229 Major grins
edited November 3, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
So I love these challenges! I'm thinking about heading to the Orlando Science Center because there's an exhibition of bodies, which I would find pretty interesting (biology lover). Lots of systems in the human body.... anyone else think this could work out? Hopefully I'll get there soon and back with some pictures.
Jen

Gallery of mine...caution, it's under CONSTANT construction! | Photo Journal

In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary. ~Aaron Rose

Comments

• Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2006
    JenW wrote:
    So I love these challenges! I'm thinking about heading to the Orlando Science Center because there's an exhibition of bodies, which I would find pretty interesting (biology lover). Lots of systems in the human body.... anyone else think this could work out? Hopefully I'll get there soon and back with some pictures.

rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifrofl

I was going to go almost in that same direction. My plans were to use the digestive system!

So yes, i think it would work!! Go, have fun......WIN THE CHALLEEEEENGE!

Heather
  • JenGraceJenGrace Registered Users Posts: 1,229 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2006
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifrofl

I was going to go almost in that same direction. My plans were to use the digestive system!

So yes, i think it would work!! Go, have fun......WIN THE CHALLEEEEENGE!

Heather

Heh, digestive system is all yours... :cheeburga
    Jen

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2006
    Haha that was my first idea too! I probably will not have the time to shoot for most of the contests, but being a bio person I immediately thought of the immune system, digestive system, circulatory system, etc etc.

Can't wait to see what you come up with! mwink.gif
  • JenGraceJenGrace Registered Users Posts: 1,229 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2006
    Yay for the bionerds! wings.gif
    Jen