SOLD: Nikon 18-200VR & 60 Macro & more

zoom2zoomzoom2zoom Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
edited November 5, 2006 in Nikon Land
Nikon 18-200mm VR in excellent condition with no sign of wear on barrel or glass. The front lens cap has minor rub wear. Comes with both caps, un-used hood, un-used soft pouch, manual, warranty papers, box packaging, sale receipt of 3/2006.
This is a USA model and it is the JAPAN version, which i specifically looked for.
Price: $860.00 plus shipping and paypal fees if used.

Nikon 60mm Macro in excellent condition with no sign of wear on barrel or glass. Comes with both caps, manual, box packaging. It also comes with extra HN-22 lens hood.
This is a USA model and it is JAPAN version.
Price: $300 plus shippng and paypal fees if used.

Nikon D50 in excellent condition. the LCD has been protected from day 1. Was supposed to be for my 7 year old son's use, but he tends to use my D2X more.. so this camera has not seen much use. comes with all accessories as new - CD, cables, manual, box packaging, etc. It also comes with one extra aftermarket battery which was rarely used. Lastly, i will include a Nikon 50mm f1.8 lens. The lens has some barrel wear, exterior glass is clean, 100% mechanically working fine. there is a slight fongus in the front edge of the element, i shot this along with my 50 f1.4 and honestly do not noticed any difference between the 2 lenses.
Price: $400.00 plus shipping and paypal fees if used.

Comments