Help wanted: Client-side super-star coder

onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
edited November 3, 2006 in SmugMug Support
We're looking to hire a truly cream-of-the-crop client-side coder. If you are such a person, please let me know. If you know of such a person, please let them know. :)

Full details on my blog.

Thanks!

Comments

• Mac WriteMac Write Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2006
    WOW Onethumb Smugmug is on a hiring spree. How many employees you up to now? On your about page it says you have 15 but with all the hires as of late (Steve, barb and Missy Hughes. I hope Smugmug doesn't grow too fast. I don't want to see Smugmug be bought out (I love the small family feel of Smugmug).
    My Photos | Use this referral code and get $5 off your first year of Smugmug! PIKZSgEQUVtu2 or just click here
    Get busy living or get busy dying
    --Stephen King
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 3, 2006
    Mac Write wrote:
    WOW Onethumb Smugmug is on a hiring spree. How many employees you up to now? On your about page it says you have 15 but with all the hires as of late (Steve, barb and Missy Hughes. I hope Smugmug doesn't grow too fast. I don't want to see Smugmug be bought out (I love the small family feel of Smugmug).
    I think we have 18 employees now.

As far as being purchased, I believe Onethumb made it clear in his Blog recently: http://blogs.smugmug.com/onethumb/2006/10/05/shutterfly-buying-smugmug-say-it-aint-so/
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • Mac WriteMac Write Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2006
    Sheaf wrote:
    I think we have 18 employees now.

As far as being purchased, I believe Onethumb made it clear in his Blog recently: http://blogs.smugmug.com/onethumb/2006/10/05/shutterfly-buying-smugmug-say-it-aint-so/
    I read the blog entry. I was thinking long term (2-5+ out). Since I plan on sticking around.
    My Photos | Use this referral code and get $5 off your first year of Smugmug! PIKZSgEQUVtu2 or just click here
    Get busy living or get busy dying
    --Stephen King