Our Galaxy system !

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited November 5, 2006 in Holy Macro
:D
Nothing special just idea hit into my brain shot a self portrait of H5's lens carl zeiss the coolest and sensor at 7 seconds the hottest parts of galaxy :D

Just screw a hood on lens and place hood on mirror fire a flash on mirror :dunno it was hard to focus so i prefocused at 7 cm it gave me sharpest central part as this was my 1st try
107874535-L.jpg

Any suggestion to improve ? or should i flip the canvas ?
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Carbon BasedCarbon Based Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited November 4, 2006
    Clever Idea! Yes flipping the canvas so the letters read right would be good I think.

thumb.gif
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.drawingwithlight.smugmug.com
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2006
    Clever Idea! Yes flipping the canvas so the letters read right would be good I think.

thumb.gif

Thanks carbon based i will do that

Btw what is your name :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2006
    :D
    Nothing special just idea hit into my brain shot a self portrait of H5's lens carl zeiss the coolest and sensor at 7 seconds the hottest parts of galaxy :D

Just screw a hood on lens and place hood on mirror fire a flash on mirror ne_nau.gif it was hard to focus so i prefocused at 7 cm it gave me sharpest central part as this was my 1st try.

Any suggestion to improve ? or should i flip the canvas ?

Good try Awais.. I see a few reflective spots on the lower part of the image.
    When I look at this image to me it looks like a sheet of glass is in front of the camera, it's not as clear ......this might be a reflective thing from the mirror too ?

Very good try though Awais clap.gif ...... Skippy (Australia)

Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    Exactly this is what i wanted to know
    ok tell me is it ok now ?
    Well this is cleanest mirror in home :D
    is brightness ok ?

I removed those spots but i dont know why one side is so dirty on 1st one headscratch.gif
    talking about those colored rings
    108135688-L.jpg

And here is one more try from today

108138721-L.jpg

My Gallery