Speakmon Regatta (rowing)

jdryan3jdryan3 Registered Users Posts: 1,353 Major grins
edited November 5, 2006 in Sports
Link to a gallery of images taken during the Jack Speakmon Memorial Regatta in Columbus OH Saturday October 28, 2006. Gave me an opportunity to test my Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L IS USM, with & w/o the 1.4x teleconverter. Most of these are 'snapshots'. But I have 3 or 4 I am going to work. Also this was a test to batch process hundreds of 13MB RAW files to jpeg.

http://jdryan3.smugmug.com/gallery/208975 6

Below is a sample:
107772775-M.jpg

Another

107771266-M.jpg

Finally
107772971-M.jpg
"Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well."
-Fleetwood Mac

Comments

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited November 5, 2006
    Nice ones thumb.gifthumb.gif

I can't wait to see how some like the last one come out. Looks like you have some nice Fall colors there clap.gif Just need to bring em out :D

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • jdryan3jdryan3 Registered Users Posts: 1,353 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    Nice ones thumb.gifthumb.gif

I can't wait to see how some like the last one come out. Looks like you have some nice Fall colors there clap.gif Just need to bring em out :D

Steve

I actually spent last weekend doing a fall color shoot at one of our metro parks. I have batch converted but need to edit for quality. I will then create a new gallery. In the meantime follow the gallery link to see way too many pix of fall colors at the regatta.

Here is my first tweaked regata image:107969847-L.jpg
    "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well."
    -Fleetwood Mac