before the braces

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited November 5, 2006 in People
orthodontist says get ready for braces.................
i like her smile the way it is ( so does my wallet ) .
I guess I wont be getting a new lens for the holdiays...

107879218-L.jpg

troy

Comments

• Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    It will take a while before...
    windoze wrote:
    orthodontist says get ready for braces.................
    i like her smile the way it is ( so does my wallet ) .
    I guess I wont be getting a new lens for the holdiays...
    troy

.. we get the after the braces shot. rolleyes1.gif And many dollars too. rolleyes1.gif But you will forget the dollars. ne_nau.gif
    I wish you many even more beautiful smiles! Good shot BTW? Which cam is it nowadays?
  • rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    braces are a must these days...I had them for two years of my junior high years and so have most people, it's just one of those things...gotta buy braces, gotta buy a car, gotta buy new clothes as they grow etc. it's helps a lot of with self-conciousness and all that. MAKE SURE she wears her retainer! if she doesn't, that's a lot of money down the drain - TEETH WILL SHIFT if not wearing it!

the shot if nice, I can't decide if I like the background or not, it's a tad distracting, kinda splits her head into two spheres.

well gotta go,

- RE
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
    Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
    Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
    Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
    Infiniti QX4
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    I feel your pain...2 1/2 years ago my son got his braces...my wallet was $4,500.00 lighter...

But looking at his smile now...I see the confidence in his eye...and the beautiful teeth he now has.

Ahhh shucks buy the lens too. rolleyes1.gif

P.S. You have a beautiful young lady there.
  • JenGraceJenGrace Registered Users Posts: 1,229 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    My eyes went straight to her eyes before I even noticed her teeth (she has a great smile btw). But her eyes are gorgeous! The long lashes and color... thumb.gif
    Jen

Gallery of mine...caution, it's under CONSTANT construction! | Photo Journal

In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary. ~Aaron Rose
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    JenW wrote:
    My eyes went straight to her eyes before I even noticed her teeth (she has a great smile btw). But her eyes are gorgeous! The long lashes and color... thumb.gif

thanx Jen !!! and thanx to everyone else above!!!

her eyes make me melt everytime she looks at me,

troy
  • JenGraceJenGrace Registered Users Posts: 1,229 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    windoze wrote:
    thanx Jen !!! and thanx to everyone else above!!!

her eyes make me melt everytime she looks at me,

troy

And I can totally understand how that happens! I come across lots of kids in my line of work, and let me tell you, it's always their eyes that'll make me forgive them for something they've done! :D
    Jen

Gallery of mine...caution, it's under CONSTANT construction! | Photo Journal

In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary. ~Aaron Rose