Options

Dgrin search and Moon River Photograpy?

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited November 5, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
Why is Moon River Photography the background for the resutls of a searh on Dgrin?

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    truth wrote:
    Why is Moon River Photography the background for the resutls of a searh on Dgrin?
    Im not with you headscratch.gif I just did a search & i cant see anything to do with moon river photograpy.Can you do a screen save ?
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    It also might help if they knew what you searched for.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    truth wrote:

It appears to be a bug in the community search settings. I'll log it. BTW, it's same for other communities, too. If you go to KPOTD community, and search, you get Rutt's branding.

It helps others if you are more specific, what Truth meant to ask was, "why, when I search on the Digital Grin community on SmugMug, I get search results branded with Moon River?"
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited November 5, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    It appears to be a bug in the community search settings. I'll log it. BTW, it's same for other communities, too. If you go to KPOTD community, and search, you get Rutt's branding.

It helps others if you are more specific, what Truth meant to ask was, "why, when I search on the Digital Grin community on SmugMug, I get search results branded with Moon River?"
    Correct, sorry i wasn't clear enough. Feel free to use my branding for the search results, it won't bug me at all.

screen%20dgrin%20moon%20river.jpg&