File Upload Support requested

ZososZosos Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited November 5, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I need advice on my file uploads.

I run a Intel based Mac with Safari. I upload wedding gallaries every week and I have not found a way to upload an entire folders. The only upload that seems to work for me is "Old Faithful" and I have to choose each file one at a time (this is also a drag because file is black lettering on a black background so it's impossible to read after I choose it).

I've tried all the other uploaders but none seem to work. Am I missing something??

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    Zosos wrote:
    I need advice on my file uploads.

I run a Intel based Mac with Safari. I upload wedding gallaries every week and I have not found a way to upload an entire folders. The only upload that seems to work for me is "Old Faithful" and I have to choose each file one at a time (this is also a drag because file is black lettering on a black background so it's impossible to read after I choose it).

I've tried all the other uploaders but none seem to work. Am I missing something??

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Zosos,

I upload all day long, my mainstay is the Universal Drag and Drop uploader, using Firefox on my Mac Pro, or my Macbook Pro. It also works great with Safari. Have you tried this, and been unsuccessful? ear.gif Oh I see you say you've tried it - specifically, which browser, and what happend? Please do try it again. Clear your cookies, and give it another go.

The standalone mac uploader is working for most folks on Intel Macs - we are also coming out soon with a new updated version that will be improved for Intel macs as well. But this one is worth a try as well:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=40974